Run Investment Services Limited
Customer Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835645
- Provide professional customer services to clients in relation to global financial products trading (i.e. Mutual Funds, Bonds and etc) and account opening and services, etc.
- Handle enquiries from both existing and prospective clients.
- Provide support on settlement services for clients.
- Participate in marketing events, seminar and workshop.
- Handle ad-hoc system testing and projects development.
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably Finance related.
- At least 1 year experience in financial services industry.
- Possesses related registered licenses of SFC type 1.
- Good knowledge of Investment products especially in mutual funds, bonds and stocks; awareness of the market trend.
- Numerically inclined. Pleasant, mature and independent with strong presentation, interpersonal and analytical skill
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company with career development prospect. We offer 5 days work, attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.