About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing services flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Customer Service Officer (e-Commerce)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991931
Employer Ref. CKL001426642-002
- Handle customer service hotline, email enquiries and Online Chatting in a professional manner
- Resolve customers’ requirements or complaints by providing appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external teams closely
- Report to Customer Service Manager
- Matriculated or above, with 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or call centre environments
- Solid experience in customer complaint handling or investigation
- Knowledge of e-Commerce or Online Store is preferred
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese. Able to communicate in Putonghua
- Excellent PC knowledge including MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Customer-oriented, detail-minded, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong passion in delivering a positive customer experience, hardworking and self-motivated
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Customer Service Executive
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Fax : 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.