Hong Yip Service Company Limited
Established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. in 1967, Hong Yip remains one of Hong Kong's leading property and facilities management companies. Approximately, 2,000 blocks are currently managed by Hong Yip and these include private housing estates, luxurious houses, commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centres and government facilities.
We are looking for a high caliber professional to join our team. Interest parties please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to below channels:
Customer Service Officer (Property Management) (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995236
Employer Ref. HY/CSO/130117/JDB
- Monitor the maintenance, security and cleaning services of properties
- Handle enquiries, complaints and emergency incidents
- Perform administrative duties
- Form 5 or above with Diploma / Certificate in Property and Facility Management or qualification equivalent to Qualifications Framework Level 3
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in property management
- Good analytical, communication and leadership skills
- Mature, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Be computer literate in Ms Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Good remuneration and attractive benefits such as marriage leave, paid sick leave, 12 days annual leave, training sponsorship and medical benefits will be offered to the right person. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via "APPLY NOW" or by fax: 2827-2125 or by post to The Human Resources & Administration Department - Recruitment & Selection Section, Hong Yip Service Company Ltd., 16/F, World Tech Centre, 95 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.