Customer Service Officer
Brink's Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219861
- Handle import and export shipments
- Handle customer enquiries
- Co-ordinate with Operations Team, Clients and Agents in Hong Kong, China and overseas
- Degree holder in Business, Logistic or other relevant disciplines
- Working experience in freight forwarder / customer service experiences would be an advantage, fresh graduates are welcome
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in speaking English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Well-organized, outgoing, hardworking, quick learner and detail-minded
- Mature and Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package fringe benefits including Banking Holidays, Annual Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Additional Pension Contributions from Company, Medical Insurance. If you have the desire to join us, please send us your resume immediately with your present and expected salary via email marking Application for Customer Service Officer
(The information provided will be used for employment related purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brink's Hong Kong Limited
About Brink's Hong Kong Limited
Brink's Hong Kong Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brink's Company in US, a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brink’s is one of the listed companies in US and our stock code is BCO.
Founded in 1859, Brink's has evolved from a leading armored transportation service carrier to the premier provider of secure transportation and logistics solutions around the world. Our services include armored car transportation, money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We employ about 65,000 people who serve customers in more than 120 countries.
Being an incumbent in the global services, we would like to invite the following professionals to join our team.