BAA Jet Management Ltd
BAA Jet Management Limited (“BAA”) is one of the leading aviation companies in Asia. It offers a complete range of business/private jet services designed to help professional, companies and owners achieve their business goals while effectively manage their aircrafts.
Due to our rapid business expansion and constant growth over the years, we are seeking high calibers to join our Customer Service team:
Customer Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221099
- Based on clients’ requests to work out the optimal solution on the basis of the Company situation and civil aviation laws and regulations
- Gather clients’ information and feedback, prepare client satisfaction report on regular basis
- Develop personalized customer service programs based on information provided
- Collect and summarize pre-flight passenger information
- Track changes based on clients’ request to maintain good customer relations
- Flight planning and scheduling
- Liaison with flight crew
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 3 years Customer Services experience on high-end product is preferable, experience in aviation field will be an advantage but not a must
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Independent as well as a good team player
- Pleasant and presentable with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese typing
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please email full resume by clicking 'Apply Now' with current & expected salary and availability. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. Data held by the company will be kept confidential and used only for employment applications. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their application unsuccessful. The company may retain their applications for a maximum period of 6-month and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the company.