Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Customer Service Officer - Customer Services & Retention Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219703
My client is a renowned life insurance company; they are now looking for a Customer Service Officer to join their Customer Services & Retention Department.
- Manage and handle customers’ enquiries and complaints for all distribution channels to enhance customer experience through continuous improvement;
- Perform cashier duties for receiving cash / cheque / credit card payment…etc;
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments in identifying improvement opportunities through customer feedback and implement action plans to minimize complaints;
- Establish and improve workflow, procedures and service standards and enhance KPIs;
- To prepare daily production & performance reports with high quality standard;
- To manage and develop people in order to deliver quality service to our customers & distribution channels including agency & broker;
- To support Customer Service activities and other ad-hoc assignments;
- F. 7 graduate or above, preferably with IIQE Paper 1, 3 & 5 qualifications;
- Minimum 3 years’ insurance experience, preferably in Customer Service or Insurance industry;
- Responsible, attentive to details and willing to learn;
- Self-initiated and willing to adapt changes;
- Independent and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent in MS Office application, especially Word and Excel;
- Excellent customer service skills and good command on spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Good leadership skills to coach and develop team members
Interested parties, please send your resume with current/ expected salary toisaac_chiu(AT)kellyservices.com.hk