Customer Service Officer - Luxury Retail - 16~20K (Hotel Front Desk background is preferred)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996952
Employer Ref. 221-130120162-ET
Responsibilities: Customer service to answer daily phone calls and emails of customers about repair requests, after-sales service, etc.
- To offer excellent service and handle repair and after-sales service requests from customers
- To discover and understand the needs of each customer.
- To listen carefully to customers concerns, show empathy and resolve complaints.
- To respect procedure guidelines to ensure excellent customer service.
- To anticipate customer s needs and report
Education and Experience
- University education degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experiences of customer service
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- product knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Good command of Mandarin and English communication skills - verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk