Customer Service Representative (General Insurance)
Zurich Insurance (Hong Kong)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782295
Being part of the team, you will apply your professional knowledge and expertise to provide excellent customer service to satisfy customer needs. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, just simply click "Apply online"
- Handle customers’ enquiries promptly, politely, accurately and within our service target
- Identify customers’ needs and provide solution or alternatives whenever possible to satisfy customers
- Handle complaints and carry out investigation
- Maintain an up-to-date customer profile
- Feedback customers’ comments to superior for service improvement
- Form 5 or above with minimum 2 years working experience in customer service or call center and insurance or finance field
- Professional Qualifications e.g. IIQE paper I & II is an advantage
- Familiar with a wide range of Life and General insurance products
- Knowledge of call center operation workflow and procedure
- Clear voice in friendly tone
- Able to communicate in English
- PC knowledge (e.g. Excel and Word)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Polite, cheerful manner and willing to help
Interested parties please simply click "Apply Now" to access our "Global Recruitment Management System" for submitting your application.
You are invited to visit our web site at: http://www.zurich.com.hk
About Zurich Insurance (Hong Kong)
Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With more than 55,000 employees, it provides a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in more than 170 countries. The Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1872. Further information about Zurich is available at www.zurich.com.