AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Customer Service Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784304
Employer Ref. 160000YS
- Provide service to distributors by phone in, walk in and email
- Provide cross team support to achieve service agreement
- Provide backup resource to different teams
- Able to understand internal guideline and communicate with distributors
- Able to handle enquiry independently
- Able to handle appeal, complaint, fact finding and investigation case
- To balance the benefit among customer, distributor and company
- Able to provide win win solution
- End to end follow up case
- Complete task within turnaround time
- University graduate or above
- At least 1 year life insurance experience, with 1 year of solid experience in service center operation and supervisory
- Strong customer service and communication skills to handle internal and external customers
- Knowledge of operation of UW, POS and CS is needed
- People-oriented, self-motivated, patient, cheerful, positive,
- High emotional maturity and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin