TRADELINK, a publicly listed company, is aimed at empowering our clients with business enabled e-solutions for their commercial and financial activities.
For more information about the company, visit our website at http://www.tradelink.com.hk
Customer Service Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830990
Reporting to the Assistant Manager – Call Centres, the CSR shall provide professional and high quality service on:
To handle customers' telephone/email enquiries on products, services and problem solving through inbound telephone calls. To ensure the customers' needs are met in a timely fashion to achieve customer satisfaction.
As part of the Customer Service Department, this position will provide customers' feedback on service improvements to make Tradelink's products and services more accessible and user-friendly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and high quality service in handling customers’ enquiries and provide timely response to customers in solving problems.
- Escalate issues immediately when the problems require more in-depth information or assistance.
- Bring forward customers’ feedback on services &/or products with a view to improve customers’ satisfaction.
- Attend designated training courses as required to enhance the skill and/or product knowledge in serving our customers.
- Perform other clerical tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Perform other activities related to providing excellent customer service as required from time to time.
- DSE or above.
- Patient, Pleasant and be able to work Independently.
- Good communication skill with good telephone manner.
- DSE graduates without working experience are welcome.
- Spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Knowledge in PC hardware/software & MS Windows operating system.
- Willing to perform shift duties.
We offer fringe benefits including medical insurance, double pay, discretionary bonus and good career prospects. Interested parties, please apply with a detailed CV with present and expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited, 11/F & 12/F, Tower B, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong or by fax : 25991680.
"Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Tradelink's Personal Data Collection Policy for Recruitment, a copy of which is available at http://www.tradelink.com.hk./"