Santa Fe Transport Int'l Ltd
Customer Service Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922605
• Handle enquiries and coordinate moves;
• Co-ordinate with clients (private & corporate) and overseas agents;
• Administration support for the team;
• Issuing invoice;
• Sending invoice to agent / company / auditor;
• Report generating in weekly and monthly.
• Degree holder;
• 1-2 years’ working experience, fresh graduates is welcomed;
• Excellent command of English and Chinese;
• Able to work in a highly administrative, multi-tasks & customer service role within a pressurized environment;
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high change environment;
• Experienced in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point and recognized as a super user;
• High organizational skills;
• Ability to work within a team with little supervision.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume, stating your present and expected salary, contact number and date available by clicking “Apply Now”.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in Santa Fe. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.