Customer Service Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004982018
Candidate will be required to:
- Operate and manage company’s eCommerce website
- Respond to customer enquiries by email, phone etc.
- Update and manage company’s eCommerce website
- Assist in developing eCommerce website
- Establish and maintain good relationship with customers
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other team members regarding customers’ requests
- Perform other duties as may be directed by superiors
- F.5 graduate or equivalent
- Candidate must be fluent in English - both written and spoken
- Computer knowledge- Microsoft Office- Excel, Words, Outlook & internet literate
- Hardworking, independent, working in team environment, responsible & trustworthy
- 5 day work week
- Bank Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
Interested parties please email full resume, current & expected salary and reference letters by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.