Customer Service Representative
RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998344
Employer Ref. JDB-CSR
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide solutions via different communication channels
- Process customer transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Collect feedback and understand customer's needs
- Prepare documentation and perform other administrative tasks
- F.5 graduate with 5 or more passes in HKCEE including English (Syllabus B)
- 2 years’ experience in contact centre or customer service field
- Strong customer service mindset and excellent telephone manner
- Good problem solving skill
- Positive Thinking and willing to learn
- Proficient PC skills
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by JobsDB Application or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
About RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
21/F, One Kowloon,1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 15 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright calibre to join our teams.