ALBA Integrated Waste Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
ALBA Integrated Waste Solutions (Hong Kong) Ltd. (ALBA IWS) is the contractor awarded by the Hong Kong Government to design and build the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Treatment and Recycling Facility (WEEETRF), provide a collection service and operate the facility until 2027. To learn more about us, please visit www.weee.com.hk.
We now invite applications for the post of:
Customer Service Representative – Call Center (inbound) (Ref: CSR/201703/j)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992505
- Provide quality and instant customer service to customers on waste electrical and electronic equipment (e-waste) collection service via telephone or web portal
- Record accurate call orders into CRM system/ordering form and arrange collection service
- Follow up internal and external customers’ order and resolve customers’ enquiries
- Coordinate with logistics team for collection schedule
- F.5 or above
- 2-3 years' working experience in telemarketing / customer service / call centre (Fresh graduates with experience in direct customer interfaces will also be considered)
- Good telephone manner, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Responsible, mature, strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused and able to work independently
- Proficiency in PC applications - MS Office, Chinese Word Processing
Location: Kwun Tong
Working hours: M-S: 9:00 to 18:00 (including meal breaks of 1 hour a day) with alternative Saturdays off
Medical scheme and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send application quoting our reference and stating availability, present and expected salary. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Unsuccessful applications will be kept for 12 months and then destroyed. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.