Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services in Hong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
Customer Service Representative – Complaints Handling
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991664
Employer Ref. JDB_OSDA_CSR_20161018
- Handle customers' enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Monitor complaints handling process are resolved according to company's guidelines
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as assigned by management
- Form 5 / DSE graduate
- Relevant experience in customer hotlines and / or complaints handling is a must
- Customer oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, passionate, self-motivated, patience, and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.