Steps Education is a new generation learning centre aiming to provide activity based education programmes for toddlers, kindergarten and primary school children.
Children come here to explore the world and develop different abilities through our lessons integrating with real life contexts. Our specially designed education programmes connect different subjects including music, art, science, social and personal development together for children’s balanced development.
All our staff including our curriculum planners and teachers love working with children and are passionate about education. We see people as our asset, so we offer attractive remuneration packages, create a warm and welcoming working environment and also provide numerous training opportunities for our staff to grow together with our centre.
Come and join our team!
Customer Service Representative/Course Consultant/Sales Executive (Full-time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781022
- To provide high quality customer services at the reception including guest greeting, enquiry and complaint handling, appointment scheduling, etc.
- To explain company’s services & products to customers
- To perform cashiering and basic book keeping
- To carry out daily administration tasks
- To help manage the operations of an education centre
- To meet sales target
- Form 7 or above with 2 year’s customer services experience (experience in education field is not a must but an advantage)
- Enjoy being with people and children, friendly and customer-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in sales is an advantage
- Feel comfortable to use English in daily work-related communication
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Powepoint.
- Be able to work
- Be able to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Receptionist and Administrator
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested applicants, please submit your application letter and CV with expected salary. Applicants without indication of expected salary will not be considered.