To handle all customer service related matters, include
- answer enquiries and handling complaints
- update information on our website and telephone ticketing system
- data entry, filing and administration work
- maintain daily operation of hotline office and the membership database
- assist to promote & operate members activities
- handle daily operation tasks such as members registration, membership renewal and DVD/Soundtrack borrowing service, merchandise selling etc.
- execute and participate at diversified film festivals, movie sharing sessions, preview screenings etc
- hourly rate HKD40, minimum 3 days per week, 8 hrs per day and work on Sat and public holidays are required
- enjoy to communicate with people, cheerful, responsible and able to work independently
- F.5 or above
- good in written and spoken Chinese and English, Mandarin is preferred but not a must
- with hotline experience is an advantage
- basic computer skills, e.g. Chinese word processing, word, excel, emails
- passionate in film or culture preferred but not a must
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" and provide your full resume with present and expected salary, also the date available. All the information would be used for recruitment only.