Nitto Denko (HK) Co., Ltd., established in 1979, is a Japanese-based global company. We provide sales and marketing services for a broad range of Nitto Denko Group products including: adhesive tape and allied products, optical films for LCDs, MP encapsulate material and flexible printed circuit, etc. which are adopted by different industries.
Supported by the worldwide reputation and global network of our parent company - Nitto Denko Corporation, a listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange – we are devoted to provide our worldwide customers with innovative products and high quality services.
Customer Services Coordinator (CS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782600
• Handle customers' requirements, orders and enquiries.
• Prepare all set of documents for purchase order, goods return, shipment and delivery
• Prepare inventory report to customers
• Monitor stock and payment status from customers
• Responsible for sales data input, sample arrangement and document filing
• Liaise with sales, customers and overseas vendors to achieve just-in-time delivery
• Maintain the quality system
• DSE graduated or above
• Hands-on experience in logistics management, account servicing or procurement is an asset
• Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Japanese is an advantage but not a must.
• Able to work under pressure and overtime
• Pleasant, customer-oriented, detail-minded, patient and willing to learn
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience in using AS400 system is an advantage
• Immediate available is highly preferable
• Fresh graduate will also be considered
Attractive salary package and fringe benefits including 5-day work, double pay, performance bonus, life and medical insurance, education sponsorship, etc. would be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.