New World Facilities Management Company Limited
Established in 2009, New World Facilities Management Company Ltd. (“NWFM”) is the management company of Youth Square. Located in the proximity of MTR Chai Wan Station, Youth Square strives to become the focal point of Hong Kong’s territory wide youth development activities.
Youth Square adopted an innovative spatial design to reflect a new generation’s identity. Youth Square comprises a wide range of facilities such as theatre, studio, multi-purpose area, hostel, retail shops and offices.
NWFM is inviting candidates with the right calibre to join our team.
Customer Services Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783041
Employer Ref. CSS-H
- Handle daily operation of ticketing counter(s) and the hotline system.
- Handle administrative works of the ticketing system and event booking system including but not limited to sales report, incident log and booking application etc.
- Handle customer feedback, enquiry, complaints and lost & found cases with a view to ensuring timely and appropriate response by written and verbal means.
- Handle booking applications of multi-purpose areas/rooms and booking tracking summary, maintain the equipment list of the multi-purpose areas/rooms and coordinate with various functions of the Operations Department to handle with the corresponding operation services.
- Handle after sales service and follow up of customer feedback and enquiry and coordinate with various functions of the Operations Department to manage after sales services including but not limited to hirers’ questionnaire.
- Report any abnormalities and assist Supervisor(s) to handle major operational issues to avoid unfavorable publicity.
- Assist in procurement of equipment/systems.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the Management.
- Diploma/Associate Degree/Degree in event management, venue management, business management or related discipline.
- Over 3 years’ experience preferred (candidates with less experience will also be considered) in customer services, front-of-house services, event management and venue sales & operation.
- Previous exposure in the public sector or non-profit making organization is an added advantage.
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese, Putonghua and Microsoft Office is prerequisite.
- Highly organized customer service professional with analytical mind, good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Network with other youth organizations and NGOs in Hong Kong and the region is an advantage.
- Knowledge in the application of event management system and URBTIX Ticketing System is an advantage.
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, New World Facilities Management Company Limited, Room 706, 7/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or click “Apply Now”
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.