Customer Services Officer (General Insurance)
Convoy Global Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781036
As a rapidly growing financial institution and the leading Independent Financial Advisory conglomerate in Hong Kong, Convoy Group strives to provide the best in class, multifaceted financial services for our customers.
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
- Provide excellent customer services and achieving department service standards
- Handle in-bound enquiries and complaints from customers and consultants in a professional manner
- Take ownership of the enquiries/ projects and liaise within departments to ensure customer requests are handled in a timely manner
- Draft correspondence to answer customer enquiries or complaints
- Higher Diploma and above
- Minimum 2-4 years working experience in handing call centre/ hotline customer services
- IIQE Paper 2 is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented, responsible and self-motivated.
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Less experience will also be considered
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F @CONVOY, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Convoy Global Holdings Limited
About Convoy Global Holdings Limited
Welcome to the Convoy family! Having a sizable IFA team in Hong Kong with business expansion in Asia Pacific Region, we are committed to becoming one of Asia’s leading financial services providers over the long-term.
To achieve this goal, we take pride in having you as part of our family. At Convoy, we nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion.
Join us! We believe you’ll find working at Convoy a valuable experience in your career.