Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Customer Services Officer (General Insurance) (Ref:PGHK-OF-161715)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830894
Employer Ref. PGHK-OF-161715
- Handle incoming enquiries on product coverage.
- Contribute to the sales target via effective underwriting and handling quotation request.
- Resolve enquiries related to policy administration and complaints. Communicate with other teams to ensure timely and quality responses to enquiries
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the team. Participate in projects to enhance team efficiency and service level.
- Form 6 or above, professional insurance qualification or having passed IIQE Paper I & II, is preferred.
- 2-4 years of working experience, preferably 1-2 years in general insurance
- Experience in customer services and/or call center
- Knowledge of general insurance products
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS applications
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=116788
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.