Receivable Management Services (HK) Ltd
Receivable Management Services (HK), Limited is the Hong Kong Center of Excellence of IQOR Holdings Inc., specializes in providing comprehensive account receivable management services with our wide range of industry expertise.
IQOR is one of the largest and most respected providers of business process outsourcing and product support services in the world. Our team of 32,000 employees, spanning the globe from locations in 18 countries, continues to grow and with that so does our need for exceptionally talented personnel. We partner with many of the world’s best-known brands to deliver customer support solutions and aftermarket services from customer care and receivables management to product diagnostics and repair services. When you become part of our IQor family, you're not just accepting a job but an invitation to further advance your career and build leadership skills for the future.
Customer Services Officer (Native Japanese speaking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834625
Employer Ref. BPO-ATT
We are currently seeking Business Process Outsourcing Agents for our Hong Kong Call Center of Excellence.
- Conduct accounts receivable phone calls, prompting business customers for payment of past due invoices
- Gather data and document proper systems per customer requirements
- Communicate via telephone, e-mail and fax to our client’s customers to update the status of their accounts
- Any other duties as assigned
- Tertiary education or above
- Customer Service and/or Collections experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess multi-tasking skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and with good communication skills
- Native Japanese speaker; proficiency in spoken and written English a must
- Good PC skills in MS Office
- Holder of valid Hong Kong Work Visa (foreign nationals)
We offer a competitive remuneration package, group medical insurance, 5-day work and challenging career path to the right candidate. Should you are interested in joining our growing team, please send your application with detailed resume and your expected salary to us.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. Those not invited for interview within 12 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
IQOR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.