Customer Services Officer (Ticketing & Information Services) (HAGSL/OP-TK/JD)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998354
Employer Ref. HAGSL/OP-TK/JD
- Handle flight reservation and ticketing at airport counter;
- Provide information for customer needed, such as flights schedule, airfare, ticket conditions;
- Issue ticket and MCO;
- Respond to customer enquiries on frequent flyer programme;
- Handle telephone calls for flight information enquiries;
- Handle in / out e-mail relating to airport ticketing;
- Handle flight protection and arrange all necessary documents as per ticketing sources;
- Handle and consolidate daily cash / credit card receipts;
- Prepare daily/ monthly sales report and other relevant monthly reports;
- Assist to oversee the airport operations and monitoring GHA performance.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience;
- Knowledge in airline ticketing & reservation system;
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Tactful in handling customers, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar in computer applications (Excel);
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Customer Services Leader – Ticketing & Information Services.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by email or send your full name and interested position by whatsapp at 9027 8119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://hagsl.com/index.php/en/careers
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
About Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at the Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fulfill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-