Customer Services Officer – Passenger Services (HAGSL/OP-PS/CSO/JD)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783088
Employer Ref. HAGSL/OP-PS/CSO/JD
- Assist Supervisor, Customer Services immediately once major flight disruption / creeping delay develops and submit handling reports;
- Perform ground handling services, including check-in, boarding gate and arrival duties;
- Attend monthly meetings with supervisor for operational briefing and review the handling procedures;
- Meet and assist VIPs on departure and arrival;
- Assist desk duty for telex reading and phone enquiry.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Possess 1 year relevant working experience in airport operations and customer service field;
- No relevant experiences will also be considered;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC operations, e.g. MS Excel and MS Word;
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by email or send your full name and interested position by whatsapp at 9027 8119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com/tcn/careers.html
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
About Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at the Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fulfill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-