We are an air cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport founded in 1993 with total asset investment of around HKD 3 billion. AAT serves over 60 international leading airlines and provides over 1,000 employment opportunities.
We aim to be the best choice service provider of total airfreight solutions for customers and cordially invite high caliber candidates for the following position:
Customer Services Officer Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919559
Employer Ref. CSOT-CSD-JB30Nov16
The Customer Services Officer (CSO) Trainee Program offers a great opportunity to a promising career in the airfreight industry. Successful candidates will undergo a nine-month training program including classroom training, on-the-job coaching and attachment in the core operational areas. Throughout the training, CSO Trainee will become well versed with the core operations of the Company and be prepared to take up the role as one of our next generation leaders.
Upon completion of the training program successfully, trainees will be appointed as Customer Services Officer and are responsible for leading teams to support the enhancement of operational excellence and service standard of the company.
Program Curriculum & Highlights
- On-the-job attachment in different operational sections
- Classroom training in technical and management skills
- Exposure to building a people network
- Outward bound training
Duties of CSO
- To monitor cargo handling activities and ensure compliance with airline requirements, applicable regulations and services standard
- To ensure terminal staff and contractor works in accordance with the Company procedures
- To deploy manpower and equipment according to the flight schedule
- F.5 or above with 1 year working experience; Fresh graduate of Diploma or above
- Experience in aviation or logistic industry is an asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and detail-minded in problem solving and decision making
- A self-starter with initiative, positive attitude and willingness to try out new ideas
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- PC literate in Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Holder of driving license No. 1, 2 is an asset
- Shift duty is required
We offer the right incumbent attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, 12 days annual leave, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, life insurance, travel allowance and education subsidy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference no., recent and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd., 10 Chun Ping Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR Fax to 2286 0374 OR Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
To know more about AAT, please visit http://www.aat.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We will not be responsible for any disclosure or the loss of personal data during transmission. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment only. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 3 months from the date of application.