Customer Services Representative (Customer Relations)
Octopus Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781092
Employer Ref. OCL/OPS/2016-082
Create more incredible numbers by:
- making outbound calls to customers
- handling customer enquiries and complaints on Octopus Cards products and Octopus Rewards program through hotlines, outbound calls, emails and correspondence, etc.
- ensuring all procedures taken and tasks performed are adhered to Company Policy, the corresponding guidelines and service level standard, regulatory and audit requirements
- collecting feedback from customers to identify and analyse their issues, and offer recommendations to enhance service quality
- performing general clerical support to customer service team
- working closely with other operation teams to follow up card replacement and refund, AAVS application and cancellation, Rewards recovery and transaction disputes
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Form 7 or above with at least 2 years of working experience in customer service or call centre, preferably in banking or financial industry
- Strong customer-oriented mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, diligent and responsible, with a positive attitude under pressure
- Familiar with various MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluent in Putonghua is preferred
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail.
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Octopus Holdings Limited
About Octopus Holdings Limited
Do you like numbers?
We are one of the world's leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 74,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 31 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
At Octopus, no one will be treated as a staff number!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!