Customer Services Representative (Ref:CS-CS-CSR-SD-JD)
The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991815
Employer Ref. CS-CS-CSR-SD-JD
Reporting to the Senior Manager (Customer Supplies), the main responsibilities include the following:
- To support the centre in achieving the service standards pledged to customers
- To provide high quality customer services via telephone or over the counter related to applications for supply, transfer of accounts, deposit, meter reading, final accounts and other related customer accounts transactions
- To handle documents related to account matters and administrative roles of the operation of the centre
- To participate in special projects and assignments on customer services and systems
- To assist in maintaining ISO9000 quality system
- Form 7 or 5 subjects at Level 3 and above in HKDSE including English and Chinese, with one year’s relevant experience OR
- Applicants with the right aptitude and in possession of higher academic qualifications including Higher Diploma, Associate Degree and Bachelor Degree but without relevant experience will also be considered
- Strong sense of responsibility and passion to quality delivery
- Good interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Able to speak other languages such as Japanese, Filipino or Indonesian will be an advantage
Working Location: North Point
These are 2-year contract positions. The renewal of contract is subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. on or before 27 January 2017 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd.
About The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd.