QBE General Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (QBE-GI) is a strategic partner of Hang Seng Bank Limited in Hong Kong and mainland China through an exclusive bancassurance agreement. QBE-GI has access to the Bank’s corporate customers and over three million personal customers in Hong Kong.
QBE-GI is part of QBE Group’s Emerging Markets Division, which has operations in 23 markets in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the QBE Insurance Group is one of the world’s top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies.
Customer Services - Senior Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995517
- Handle general customer inquiries and cross sale other general insurance products
- Handle and resolve customer complaints by phone or written in an efficient and professional manner
- Perform as a leader of the team to perform assigned duties
- Provide administrative support to the team whenever necessary and handle ad hoc tasks as assigned within turnaround time
- Assist Customer Service Manager in monitoring performance of hotline section for improving efficiency and effectiveness during daily operation
- Diploma graduate or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in customer service or call centre, preferably with exposure to general insurance business
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel and Access)
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Interested candidates please send full resume with expected salary & available date and email us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all personal data will be used for recruitment purposes.