Customer Solutions Manager (Hong Kong, Kwai Chung)
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919244
Design, implement, and support customer solutions for customers (both Airfreight and Seafreight) using Kuehne + Nagel’s IT solutions and products (KN Login, KN FreightNet, and KN Sure). Work with local sales team to understand customer requirements, provide professional solutions and suggest technical process flow in the project designing phase. Technical know-how / troubleshooting and driving sales activities/team towards supply chain value execution.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Take ownership on development of Kuehne + Nagel's IT solution and products
- Lead Cluster Customer Solutions function according to globally defined organizational Customer Solutions Footprint
- Build new customer base and increase customer retention
- Lead the implementation of supply chain projects including solution design, resource planning, optimization and coordination with various departments until project go live
- Communicate with Corporate and Regional teams to acquire and ensure specific solution requirements
- Align with corporate policy and compliance with Regional/Global strategy along with resource planning and allocation at national level
- Facilitate the promotion of solution designs to prospective customers and prepare system demonstration if necessary
- Provide training to sales force on product knowledge and sales approach
Your skills and experience
- University Degree in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ sales experience in seafreight & airfreight in third party logistics, freight forwarding, shipping lines or transportation service providers. Experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
- General understanding of IT systems and requirements of the logistics industry
- Willing to work with challenges and able to prioritize, perform under stress and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Team player, pro-active, aggressive and result oriented
Good reasons to join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
Please contact Human Resources Department
Kuehne & Nagel Limited
With approximately 69,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Please visit our web-site www.kuehne-nagel.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be retained for a maximum of 24 months and destroyed afterwards.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
About Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.