Japanese Speaking Customer Support (IFA/ Up to 25K/ Less experience candidates will be considered)
RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917059
Employer Ref. JO-160919-110227, AH
Our Client, an Independent Finance Adviser, is looking for a customer service candidate with following requirements:
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in handling new business and renewal documents
- Response to client’s inquiry by phone call and e-mail
- Arranging presentation and coordinate documentation works
- Translating documents from Japanese to Chinese / English
- High Diploma or above
- Proficiency in written and spoken Japanese (JLPT N2 or above) and English
- 2 years of Customer service / Hospitality / Finance / Insurance experience
- Flexible, detail-minded and able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- IIQE paper1,3,5 passed is preferable but not a must (Company will support the candidate to take the exam after joining the company)
- 18K - 25K
- Causeway Bay
- 5 Days (09:30 – 18:30)
- Discretional Bonus
- Medical insurance
- Sick leave
Interest parties please send full resume in MS Word/PDF format in English to us.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
About RGF HR Agent Hong Kong Limited
With over 15 years business experience in Asia, we provide professional service to job seekers and our clients in permanent placement and temporary staffing.
Our Professional Consultants are always pleased to support you, just give a call at (+852) 2537 2557, or send your CV to email@example.com.
If you want to know more vacancies or job details, please take a look at our website: