EPIC MMA & Fitness is Hong Kong's premium fitness, martial arts and yoga club located in Central, TST, Tung Chung and Stanley. With a loyal client base and diverse product offering, it seeks to develop the world's fastest growing sports in an exclusive and supportive environment. The growth has been built through the quality of our staff. Our successful mix of recruitment, training, future development and career opportunities enables us to continually exceed our employee's expectations. We are seeking for dynamic, committed and success-driven Facility Manager to meet our rapid expansion needs and be part of Epic family.
We are seeking an energetic and task-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills to join the EPIC team for the position of Sales Specialist. This person will be the face of EPIC MMA Club by contributing to the overall operations of the business.
Customer Support/ Inside Sales Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997885
- Provide superior customer service and prudent customer records through digital platforms
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide program and product information
- Increase sales with existing customers, pursue and establish relationships with new customers and achieve designated sales quotas
- Follow and maintain inbound leads daily
- Proactively promote company program packages, promotions and products
- Troubleshoot customer concerns
- Obtain comprehensive knowledge of Epic MMA and Fitness’s programs, products, services, industry terminology, company operations and management systems
- To fully participate in all training initiatives set by the company in order to achieve proficiency in the above responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years experience in Customer Service or Sales is required.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- Good customer service, verbal (telephone) and written (email) communication and interpersonal skills
- Higher diploma or above
- Reliable, energetic, motivated self-starter with a proven track record of building sales and customer service experience.
- Time and detail orientated and highly organized individual
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training, attractive remuneration and a fun working environment. Please forward a detailed resume and stating your availability, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'. Application without current and salary expectation will not be considered.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.