jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991928
Employer Ref. MC110117.1
Are you searching for a rewarding career as a Cyber Security Manager surrounded by a great team of talented people who are leaders in their field? Our client is a leading company that believes in achieving results in a friendly environment open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives. If you are looking for variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a dynamic workplace, we want to hear from you.
You will be reporting to the company's IT leader, responsible for evaluating and addressing business security governance, electronic security strategy and planning, policy and standards, and disaster recovery and business continuity. This dynamic role will see you working closely with the electronic infrastructure team to design and maintain compliance policies and standard methodologies. Your impressive technical skills will let you assess risk to measure the effectiveness of security controls, and your brilliant communication skills will play a role as you provide mentorship, training and assistance to management and users regarding policies, regulation and remediation
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 10 years' experience in the cyber security industry, either in government, as a consultant or in-house.
- Outstanding experience spanning at least 2 years with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Impressive understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and / or NIST risk management.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Extraordinary communication skills to explain complex concepts to a non-IT audience.
- Ability to mentor junior colleagues.
You are highly motivated and organised, with a keen eye for detail. You set high personal standards of excellence, and you have the leadership skills and credibility necessary to deal with business leaders. You are ambitious, and capable of leading and mentoring a team of professionals.
What's on offer?
- A company that will reward your creativity and initiative.
- An exciting role that will challenge and reward you.
- The diversity of a wide range of projects to extend your skill set.
- Opportunities to collaborate with outstanding and highly professional business leaders.
- A fast-paced workplace with a rich history of teamwork.
- Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search