PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
D-Infinitum Alliance Partner Leader (Data Centers)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917703
Employer Ref. CT4601479484-008
The successful candidate will have responsibility to develop and maintain a vibrant Data Centre alliance partner network in the area of Global Data Centre hosting providers. Their responsibilities will include support for partner selection, nurturing and enablement, partner target setting and management towards target attainment. This would include development and execution of programs and activities to generate qualified leads, working with Alliance Partners for deal progression and successfully winning deals together.
The Global Data Centre alliance is a newly formed initiative from PCCW Solutions and through this program we already have the ability to offer facilities in over 50 cities globally.
Details can be found at: www.pccwsolutions.com/dinfinitum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing Partners and Alliances preferably in global or Telco or Data Centre hosting companies
- Understanding of the global and regional Data Center business and emerging market trends
- Strong acquaintance in clients’ business, up-to-date technology and Infrastructure priorities
- An outspoken, mature, resourceful and aggressive person with strong commitment to deliver excellent result
- A team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills, etc
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese