CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Data Analyst (SAS / Foxpro)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778880
- Manage the end-to-end data warehousing activities which includes raw/reporting data production in SAS Enterprise Guide, data cleansing and reconciliation to support Credit Risk Management for Asia & Oceania
- Identify and implement business process improvement to meet the reporting and business requirements, ensuring process and data quality control
- Support various data requests from various teams/ departments/ divisions
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Accessing & Manipulating, Statistics or relevant discipline
- 1 to 3 years of experience in programming, data extraction, MIS
- Proficiency in relational databases, SQL, SAS and FoxPro; knowledge and use of Cognos, Access & Excel
- Technical knowledge and skills on document management system and/or different server operating systems are preferred
- Good problem solving skills and able to work under tight timeline
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Good command in both spoken and written English
If interested for the above position, please send full resume with academic information, work history, current and expected salary via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2238-4723.
The personal collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.