ICLP is the world's leading loyalty and CRM agency. We help our blue chip clients to manage more effective and profitable customer relationships. To support our continued business growth, we are looking to recruit a Data Analyst based at our Taikoo Shing office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835404
Employer Ref. DA/JB1609
- Explain analytical findings and results to an audience with limited technical knowledge of analytics and statistics
- Support account service teams by supplying relevant campaign design & measurement information to determine the appropriate marketing strategy.
- To manage, coach and develop skills of direct report(s)
- Provide Data Analysis, data mining and development of segmentation and statistical models
- Generate regular reporting and perform ad-hoc analysis/extractions for campaign purposes
- Manage delivery quality and deadlines for concurrent projects with multiple priorities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Support internal team in assessing new project requirements, effort and timing
- Liaise and work with IT and Business Integration team for ICLP product and service development
- Learn, apply and share new skills and ensure analytics best practices and common approach are shared across the team.
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, marketing or related business degree
- At least 3 years of experience with data analytics within marketing agency, finance, travel, hospitality or retail industry
- Background in consumer trends, research, marketing communications, CRM or loyalty
- Solid experience in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, optimization and/or similar data driven business solutions.
- SQL skills are a must. Experience working with database (MSSQL Server, Oracle or MySQL). SAS (Base or Enterprise Miner) and/or SPSS skills. Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Google Analytics, Telerik, Tableau, MS Project skill a bonus.
- A passion for working with numbers and present them in a way that make business sense and the ability to see patterns where others can’t
- Attention to details, intuitive and able to deliver accurate results
- Willing to take initiative and work independently. Experience coaching junior staff a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken
ICLP offers attractive remuneration, benefit packages and excellent development and advancement opportunities. Please send full resume (MS word) with latest and expected salary by clicking apply now.
You may lose the chance of an interview if you don’t provide the above required information. (Please note that only those short-listed will receive a reply). Learn more about ICLP at http://www.iclployalty.com/