Data Analyst (Bank) (SAS exp. is a must)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920425
Employer Ref. 507-161130-LW
Our client, a leading global banking, is now looking for Data Analyst to join within their team.
- Support team managers to develop and deploy data programs, management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Develops and supports a wide variety of adhoc/production information deliverables and analysis
- Interfaces with Business Performance and Customer Experience departments to translate business requirements and strategy into information processes
- Performs other related D&IM duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience or equivalent
- Solid experience on SAS programming skills
- Excel VBA programming skills and UNIX experience an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders
- Fresh graduate with good SAS experience will also be considered
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk