• Assist and facilitate investment business process including but not limited to investment data management, benchmark maintenance, database management, risk management, etc.
• Help design, prepare documents and maintain system processes.
• Provide support, and enhance data resources infrastructure and analytical tools.
• Perform quality assurance, reporting and alerting requirements.
• Cooperate with other departments on ad-hoc tasks and projects.
• Master degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, IT / Computer Science or related field.
• 1-3 years working experience.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Experience in using SQL, C#, Python, VBA is preferred. Candidates with less experience but strong motivation to learn will also be considered.
• Experience in using BBG, Factset and Capital IQ is preferred.
• Experience in index/quantitative research is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to details, proactive, and teamwork spirit.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English.