AGroup helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, AGroup can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
~Please visit our website www.recruithk.net for details.
Email : email@example.com Tel : 2151-1098 Fax : 2151-1617
Data Analyst/ Price Matrix Analyst/ Market Analyst- Central(5-day work/ 12-day AL/ Year End Bonus)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993093
Employer Ref. AGJLPA130117
Our Client is a Company which provides procurement service of Tools and Hardware.They recently looking for strong background candidates to join as part of their team.
- Monitor the trend of the raw material (brass/ steel/aluminum) and formulate weekly report.
- Comprehend the product cost break down and analysis the main raw materials price matrix.
- Define trigger of the main materials which affect the product price
- Interpret current material price, validate final price of a product
- Product price analysis
- Monitor the exchange rate of the main currencies against USD
- Monitor the raw material indexes
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Mathematics, Information Engineering or any related field.
- At least 2 year of relevant experience in international environment in market research, data processing and statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in databases and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good attitude, work in details and patience
- Immediate available preferred
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to cv @recruithk.net
Please Contact Ms. Li (T:2151-1269) if there is any further enquiries.
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.