Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Data Analytics - Global Insurer - Fantastic Opportunity
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996469
Cornerstone is working with a well-known Global Insurer to expand their Data Analytics team. The team is responsible for planning and executing data analytics projects with propensity modeling, clustering, text-mining, optimization and digital analytics. The end goal is to provide key insights to support the decision-making process on key initiatives.
This role requires occasional travel and will report to a Global Director based in a different time zone.
- Deliver data analytics projects, which aims to identify drivers of growth and profitability of a global insurance portfolio
- Engage with a wide range of clients to address business needs
- Apply insights to develop strategic and optimization recommendations. Collaborate with other teams for solution implementations in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment
- Manage a team of analysts to achieve business goals in a timely manner.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Statistics / Operations Research / Management Science / Econometrics / Engineering / or Applied Mathematics
- At least 3 years of working experience in related areas
- Knowledge in data extraction, data manipulation, and data processing languages (e.g. SQL, SAS, Python, R) preferred
- Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
- Geeky/Techy aka Keen to learn new technologies and scripting languages
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Good client engagement skill.
- Experienced in consultancy/agency is preferable
- Fluency in English communication with well-developed presentation skills
- Strong business sense and result-oriented
- Knowledge in fields of Insurance, Consumer Finance, Financial Services, Database Marketing and/or Data-mining is highly valued but not considered to be necessary for the right personality and motivation.
This role is perfect for budding Data Analysts who want to gain true commercial experience and global project exposure at a well known Multinational Company.
To apply either click on "Apply Now" or send your CV through to dchan @ cornerstoneglobalpartners.com - You can also give me a quick call on 3978 2675 for a confidential discussion.