CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Data Center Operator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004825714
- Perform access control according to security policy and procedure
- Perform patrol according to procedure
- Monitor the normal and smooth running of the data centre environment and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance activities of the data centre environment and equipment
- Record any problem identified and or reported
- Resolve first level resolution of data centre related problems
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Studies
- At least 1 year IT work experience
- With work experience in data centre will be an advantage
- With hands-on experience in system backup operation
- Require to work at irregular hours (7 x 24 shift duties)
- Fresh graduated in IT subject will also be considered
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.