Data Center Operator / Engineer, Transmission (Ref: CMIJD-0111-ENGTEHK)
China Mobile International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992250
- Negotiate with the submarine cable suppliers and cable consortium members during the project stage
- Monitor and keep tracking with the Submarine Cable budget from time to time
- Liaise with internal departments, headquarter or overseas carriers during submarine cable project implementation phase
- Handle project documentation during project implementation and after project completion
- Provide technical solutions supporting both internal and external customer’s queries regarding transmission network engineering issues
- Degree in Telecommunication or Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably with international telecom industry experience
- Hand on experience in Submarine Cable setup project will be an advantage
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, responsible, detail-minded and able to work independently and meet tight deadline
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to hr@ cmi.chinamobile.com . Please indicate the reference number in the subject line.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Mobile International Limited
About China Mobile International Limited
CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.