NTT Communications (NTT Com), established in 1999 in Tokyo, is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Group, the top ranked telecommunications company in the Fortune Global 500 list. NTT Com provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching over 190 countries, and over 150 secure data centres. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
NTT Com Asia is the East Asia headquarters of NTT Communications, responsible for managing Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea markets and its’ wholly owned subsidiary HKNet in Hong Kong. We provide global network, IP connectivity, data centre, cloud, enterprise hosting, e-commerce solutions and managed services for enterprises in the region.
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nttca
Data Center Services Support Officer (Kwai Chung) (Ref: JDB/JN-201607048)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833986
- Execute preventive maintenance of data center in a timely manner
- Perform customer service to premium clients and first layer support for incidents
- Responsible and execute daily patrolling
- Delivery of operation report, management report and customer report
- Ensure SLA achievement and meet with client regularly
- Perform 7 x 24 duty
- Diploma holder or above of Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data center services management.
- Experience in site maintenance in data center provider or customer support preferred.
- Good communication skill and able to work independently without supervision
Free shuttle bus service: To and from Kwai Fong MTR Station.
Fringe Benefits: Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus, OT Pay, Birthday Leave, Flexible Working Hours, Medical & Dental Insurance
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with job reference number, availability, present and expected salary to us by clicking the Apply Now button.
By fax 2110 9088
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.