Data Centre Operator (CSD4/201610/DCO/AL)
HKT Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004829973
Employer Ref. CSD4014966781002
- To perform day-to-day data centre routine duties such as system backup, server reboot, facilities checks, etc;
- To record issue log and prepare reports;
- To assist in the formulation and documentation of data centre policies and procedures.
- To preventive and reactive action in order to minimize service interruption
- Form 5 graduate or above, preferably with Certificate/Diploma in computer science related discipline. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- 1 year relevant experience in computer operation and customer support of a sizeable data centre is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in operating Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix, Windows servers and VMware platform.
- Hands-on experience in hotline support and data centre operations.
- Shift duties to support 24 hours’ operation are required
- Self-starter, independent and Customer-oriented.
- Good communication skill, fluent in both English and Cantonese
- 具Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix, Windows servers和VMware平台操作知識
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume (please put our ref no. on the application subject), stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT Services Limited
About HKT Services Limited
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.