Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
To cope with our growth, we are looking for high-calibre candidate to take up the following challenging role:
Data Centre Support Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992924
- Maintain asset records of Data Centre facility and equipment room, including hosting information of equipment, keep information accurate and current in Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Prepare and monitor Data Centre operations activities, including equipment movement, data backup and offsite
- Perform forecast and produce regular reporting on Hardware Failure assessment
- Maintain and update the Data Centre Process and Procedures
- Installing/ de-installing/ relocating all Data Centre Hardware.
- Coordinate activities in support of all project and technical requests within the Data Centre.
- Incident handling, problem troubleshooting and escalation to upper tier
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and other duties is required
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in IT
- Able to handle multiple tasks and coordinate tasks/problem solving with multiple IT groups, service suppliers and business users
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with good sense of urgency
- Good and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and experience in IT Facilities Management and Data Centre
- Good and practical experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes/practice adoption is definitely an advantage