Aramex Hong Kong Limited
Aramex is a global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. Established in 1982 as an express operator, the company rapidly evolved into a global brand recognized for its customized services and innovative multi-product offering. In January 1997, Aramex became the first Arab-based international company to trade its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange. In June 2005 Aramex went public on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) as Arab International Logistics (Aramex) with its shares traded under ARMX. Today, Aramex employs more than 17,000 people in over 552 locations across 69 countries, and has a strong alliance network providing worldwide presence.
We are looking for high caliber candidates in the following position.
Data Entry Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998560
Employer Ref. Ref :AMEX/OPS/DE-2016-001
- Responsible for data entry of shipment details
- Update data from excel file or external to company system
- Monitor and verify the data in the system
- Notify related parties if there is any incorrect/ inadequate data in the system
- Communicate with CS team regarding customer’s manifest and invoices
- Assist ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Secondary level or above
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field is preferred
- Typing speeding 50+ w.p.m
- Mature, good communication skills and detail-minded
- Able to read English address
- Attention to details
We offer fringe benefits and medical insurance. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with last & expected salary and availability date to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
To explore more Aramex, please visit us at aramex.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only