One of the largest ground service providers from Europe and looking for below position at its regional office in Hong Kong.
Data Entry Support
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780133
The main purposes of the role are: entering large volume of data such as contract rates, conditions and allotment onto our in-house database; maintaining our inventory by liaising with suppliers to improve contract conditions.
This is an extremely important role as a member of the global contracting team, with the following responsibilities:-
- Ensure all data being correctly enter/update
- Regularly monitor availability
- Identify high demanding period within the destination
- Coordinate extra allotment negotiations
- Loading special offers and contracts amendments
- Liaising with our departments internally and with our network offices globally
- Maintaining the contracts database and relevant documents
- Investigate any contract discrepancy.
Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):-
- Diploma holder or at least 1 year of working experience
- Strong accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills and ability to multi task
- Strong level of numerical reasoning
- Ability to priorities tasks and adopt a flexible approach to working
- Resilient and able to perform repetitive tasks
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Working experiences in hotel front desk or reception would be an added advantage
- FRESH GRADUATE is also welcome to apply.
Interest candidates, please click below "Apply Now" button to send us your resume stating expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.