Data Governance - Financial Services (Senior Associate / AVP levels)
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919285
RGP is a global advisory services firm listed on NASDAQ serving mainly to the Financial Services industry.
Our information management Consultants help our clients execute their system initiatives. Our professionals combine their systems knowledge and project management capabilities with their functional experience in accounting, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help clients ensure project success.
RGP's Information Management practice in Hong Kong is seeking for seasoned data and technology professionals with deep experience in implementing Data Governance (DG) solutions for Banking & Financial Services as well as other sectors. Understanding of the global regulatory requirements impacting financial services firms will be extremely useful. The consultant(s) will be expected to work closely with the business leadership team as well as with technology and functional leaders to review and understand client objectives and motivation for establishing data governance and then help design appropriate DG organization structure, policies and procedures (where required).
The consultant(s) will lead the development of the required data artifacts in support of DG including but not limited to data dictionaries, business glossary, data maps, data lineage, and data quality metrics.
- Review and confirm DG organization design including roles, data policies, and procedures
- Work with key business owners to identify Critical Data Entities (CDEs) for the in scope business domains
- Define DG operating model to implement data dictionaries, business glossary, data maps, data lineage and data quality metrics for the identified CDEs
- Develop a communication and engagement plan for business and IT owners for key data and data infrastructure, to implement the data governance operating model
- Participate in IT architecture discussions to integrate the Business Glossary with data service architecture
- Define Data Service Agreements (DSA) for key vendor data feeds and services
- Leverage or recommend/implement tools like Collibra, Informatica-IMM to implement the operating model and capture associated data artifacts
- Manage the work products and delivery of implementation team
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience in defining a data governance operating model, communicating the model and implementing it at the Enterprise business unit level in a Financial Services organization
- Deep experience in implementing data dictionaries, business glossaries, data lineage, governance work-flows, data service agreements and quality metrics through Collibra, Informatica Metadata Manager (IMM), Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Proven experience in working with IT in reverse engineering database schemas, creating data dictionaries and instituting the governance operating model
- Strong experience with the various global regulatory mandates for Financial Services (CCAR, Dodd-Frank, Basel (I, II, III), Volcker Rule, etc.)
- Exposure to Data Maturity Models is a plus
- Experience in implementing data metrics and quality programs is a plus
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail and quality outcomes
- Team player with a co-operative can-do attitude
- Experience with Erwin or similar data modeling tools is helpful
To explore this particular opportunity with RGP, kindly send your most updated CV to rchk@ rgp.com. For more details on this position or other Data Analytics / Data Governance / Data Warehousing project opportunities, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +852 2248 2200.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
- Intellectual Capital. On Demand
- Practical Consulting
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com