NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Programme Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993941
Nakama have partnered with a Global Digital Agency in their search for a Director level Programme Manager. Working with senior level clients across multiple industries, our client is looking for someone who is passionate and driven to deliver high level innovative projects.
As the Data Programme Manager, you will be responsible for leading the data vision, working closely with the data leadership team, defining the project scope, creating and managing the project plan, and providing direction to all members of the project team.
Your key responsibilities will be but not limited to;
- Day to day management of the project team
- Define responsibilities and set direction and allocate with the project team
- Keeping relevant leadership team involved and escalating issues to the Client Director / Managing Director where appropriate
- Lead and facilitate requirements workshops and interviews
- Manage a project team, demonstrate leadership skills in addressing delivery and performance issues and undertakes tasks to build team morale
- Handle complex and difficult interactions with clients in a polished, professional manner.
- Proactively recognise new business opportunities. Develop them and help
us to win them.
- Experience developing project plans using MS Project, PRINCE 2 and/or Agile project methodologies.
- Managed relationships at a senior level within large corporations. Comfortable working with senior management
- Ability to turn requirements into a viable project plan and marshal resources required to deliver
- Ability to work independently with little direction and tight deadlines
- Proven organisational skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
If this is a position you would like to learn more about, then please don't delay your application and apply today! If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Gavin directly on +852 3974 6753