jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779170
Required person’s mindset:
- Client Come first
- Don’t follow, set trends through constant innovation
- Always inspire team, peers, clients and yourself
- Believe in changing the world
- Instill organic growth but push for results
- Always listen to experts opinion, but make calls on what feels right
- Be driven by passion in what you do
- Celebrate wins and analyze + correct mistakes
- Global knowledge, local understanding
- Young in mind, fighters in spirit, always-positive attitude
About your job:
- Collaborate with the team to develop the cutting edge energy analytics
- Research on data analytics of in-house data and any unstructured external data
- Develop innovative algorithms/ formula to drive result of energy saving and keep track of performance
- Collaborate with our smartmeter development team to create powerful insight algorithms into energy data capturing
- Deliver right insights data for more meaningful, actionable decisions.
- Machine learning on consumption’s pattern so to develop number of predictive and preventive mechanism to drive efficiency in any aspect.
- Visualize the data in a way to bring the best awareness of result.
- Degree in computer science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related discipline or solid hands-on experience on software development
- 2+ years of experience working with big data & analytics
- Strong background in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis
- Database experience SQL, SSAS
- Experience with MongoDB, Hadoop, map/ reduce runtimes
- Knowledge of predictive modeling skills such as decision trees, Markov chains, time series analysis.
- Fluency in C/C++/ Java
- Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Weka, Grafana