Global Talent Services is the premier recruitment agency that aims to assist employers of recruiting the best talents for managing and expanding their business, and also finding the job seekers a prosperous career.
With our in-depth domain know-how, professional recruitment services & extensive people networks, we are definitely going to be your trusted partners for both employers and job seekers.
Database Administrator (5 years, Oracle/SQL) (Ref. No: GTS-EL)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830929
Our client offers professional information technology solutions and services to corporate clients in the Greater China and the Asia Pacific region to help them improve operational efficiency and enhance regional business development and their customers covers the government, banking, financial services and the insurance industries.
- Design, planning, document, implement and maintain Production database system;
- Undertake daily database administration, monitoring and improve database performance and capacity;
- Assist the application development & maintenance team in design, testing, troubleshooting and address database performance issues;
- Build database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions;
- Create shell scripts for task automation;
- Analyze and sustain capacity and performance requirements;
- Analyze, consolidate and tune database for optimal performance;
- Monitor systems and platforms for availability;
- Deploy and oversee backup, restore, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover processes;
- Develop and implement the recovery procedure for all databases;
- Install and test upgrades and patches;
- Implement and define security policy;
- Provide 24/7 support for high severity incidents;
- Provide research on latest database technologies, evaluate and recommend new database tools;
- Provide trainings and support on database related topics.
- Degree/Master holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years solid experience and knowledge in relational database technologies, management system and operating systems;
- Solid experience in Oracle 10 &11g/MSSQL 2008 or 2012; Have knowledge on DB2;
- OCA/OCP/MSSQL Certified;
- Strong working knowledge and solid experience on database administration activities;
- Experience on database administration, virtualization, RAID architectures, storage networking, enterprise backup solution is preferred;
Our client offers attractive remuneration package to right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to us.